Thursday, September 09, 2010

Every once in awhile in life, I would do something out of the blue ... or just hope someone does something that I would not ever think possible, just to give myself that shock or surprise moments that I hold dear to my life.

3 songs tonight! Step Up 3 i heart very much =)






It's hard to fathom Moose pulling off those moves that required so much upper body strength when he appears so scrawny ... but wow he was imba. The normal cap look with the curly hair made him look geeky, but that water scene when his hair was all wet ... that was totally cool.

And I got the biggest laugh from the classroom scene. "What's your name?" "Silence ... Silence. In. Class." Absolutely hilarious.

And that girl. That girl with the almost perfect face. Apparently I googled her and she has a high forehead so that fringe-look really helped a lot. But other than that, her facial features are crazily beautiful. ... just like yours.

So. I decided not to go with my parents to Tokyo this weekend. I think it's really because I am not sure how much I would enjoy myself. And furthermore, I've made a few plans here and there over the weekend.

Played a game of Dota this afternoon. Realized that the pleasure, happiness and satisfaction that I used to get out of the triumphs of these activities are no longer there. In fact, when I lose, the disappointment and whatnots are twice as hard to bear. So I end up not playing altogether. Organized a poker session at home this weekend because I need the activity, and the company, but honestly, winning at these things somehow has lost their appeal.

A friend of mine was talking to me about the topic of making out. I think casual making out isn't that easy. I feel that much chemistry is needed between both parties if not it will be like ... urgh.

Haha random ramblings but yeah.

I think what I wanted to say was ... a relationship is not like an ownership. You don't own the other person. Even if you are married, he/she can have a divorce with you anytime. We both cannot place our expectations and wants on each other, and in a way become way too stringent on each other. A relationship is meant to be supportive, and encouraging in the things that both parties pursue. Encouragement and the little bits of affirmation are always important ... as well as the compliments and the concern.

Today's the marriage anniversary of my parents ... I hereby wish them longevity and ever-lasting happiness in their marriage!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home