Friday, September 10, 2010

Having dinner with my friends now, and having met her last night, I can only say my life is very very blessed.

I mean all along, my friends have always emphasize how blessed I'm and I do know it. But when I thought I'm in the dumps and pits of my life, actually when I look at the big picture, it's not so.

She wanted me to learn and realize things that she felt lacking in me, because she cares. And all along in my life, these wonderful ppl have kept on appearing to make me feel so loved. I'm gonna get a great job soon and opportunities lie aplenty for me out there in the world.

And my friends. I dunno what I did to deserve them. You can call it 上辈子修来的福,but I'm glad I'm made to see the need for me to put in more effort in these friendships, not to say i was a lousy friend but there are definitely more room for improvement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home