Tuesday, September 07, 2010

I love this song!


I went for 2 interviews today. Plenty of thoughts, plenty of reflections. Talked to many people about what I need to know and they all helped.

Then went to school. Hey you ... i wanna appreciate you for who being the fabulous friend. Somehow you always help me sort out my thoughts in the quickest way .. the manner I love the most.

Dinner was with a friend that I haven't properly talked to for a long time. I was surprised she even turned up ... but that 3 hours just showed me how much both of us have grown and changed over the 7 years. It was absolutely amazing just sitting there and us updating each other on how our lives have been.

Well ... I learnt quite a few things from her during dinner.

Firstly, there should not be any uncomfort for anyone in a relationship. Indeed and it makes a lot of sense. Should you feel uncomfortable in your relationship, then i suggest you get the hell out of it.

Where anything else is concerned, you just got to live in the present and fate will decide the future. With regards to closure, trust me, no one else can give it to you other than yourself. You think that person's gonna help you with it, but trust me, you won't know how to feel when the real hard truth are being said. Eventually you will just have to convince yourself of all the truths.

And 2 people being together have to be compatible. And it's important to have things to learn from each other, help each other grow, and ultimately reach the mentally-painted picture that both share. It can't be only one side that paints and sees the picture.

Knowing the communication methods of both sides is essential. No point thinking you are communicating your point across and assuming the other side gets it when he doesn't at all. Although the other side must also put in the utmost effort into understanding.

Okay been a long day! Good night folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home