Sunday, September 12, 2010

Absolutely loving this song! Been on repeat.



One more step .. to ... our each individual want and outcome.


Yesterday was an eyeopener. Went to a fortune teller's house at Telok Blangah with the guys. It's not those shady stall fortune teller type .. all the consultation actually took place in his house. Well for one, i am not the extremely superstitious type, nor do i have a specific religion. I am agnostic btw.

So. I consulted him mainly on my life and the amount of information we all got was really information overload. Well, some people may think that all this stuff is groundless. I think there's no harm listening and remembering certain things, so as to keep them in reference.

Sometimes in life, when you are needing a little bit of a nudge or push towards a certain direction which you ain't know, i guess this is an alternative. =) And like what Ken said, all the future-pacing the uncle did certainly would allow any person who felt hopeless to see something.

One thing that was interesting was his 'school of thought' of the previous life. I think it makes a lot of sense? Whoever you were and whatever you had done in your previous life would be reflected upon this life .. he did mention that because of my personality and nature, it is of great importance for me to learn from mistakes and opportunities in life .. and well .. i would probably like to write more of them here but i think i like to keep these things close to my heart.

Although the 'parking lots' thing still crack me up. "Young or old, 1 for each day of the week, all can take!" Lol!

For now, i think the key things are to keep my health in check for the long term and work real damn hard. Well, it did cross my mind that health would be a big problem for me, and it's really a scary thought. Oh and no more beef and turtle soup. =/

And remember to give back. Return back to the society. If i am to associate it to the uncle's school of thought, plan for a better next life =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home