Monday, October 04, 2010

When a couple quarrels, the guy on many occasions will take a 'time out' to sort out his own thoughts and emotions. And it's not only a few, but most guys are like that.

However what I've learnt is that, yes we deal with problems and issues in our own personal manner, but we cannot return after a few days 'pretending that nothing has happened'. Even though we have sorted whatever issues there were on our own, and we did our own closures, we still and we must provide the closures for our female half and to deal with this issue TOGETHER. We cannot assume that our girlfriend has done any closure on her part because basically, guys and girls work differently with regards to such matters.

------------

Dinner with the guys tonight was wonderful. It's been awhile since we all met up and talked so much. Ok awesome almost 1230am. Less than 6 hours of sleep. Someone wake me up tmr morn pls.

------------

"My rejection probably meant nothing to him - New York is an unfriendly city to someone trying to use a restroom. But I learned a valuable lesson that day. My old arrogance had come back as soon as I thought I had done a great job. How sad!

The next day, Crystal didn't even mention the incident. I was to learn that Crystal didn't harbor grudges. She let you know when she didn't like something you did, the moment you did it. And she never brought it up again."
-Michael Gill

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home