Monday, March 29, 2004

Dear Blog,

I've created a new account at Xanga. But i won't use it anytime soon la. Was just trying out the functions and stuff. Dennis just called me. He said i will get into Delta company. I am disappointed. I would prefer Foxtrot. But then, i will still make the most out of it. Packed my stuff already. Feels like... going off on a holiday. You know what is the thing i fear most going in? I think you all will laugh at me... it's the injections. I really hate injections. I don't like stuff in me. Guess this will be my last entry for sometime. But i am bringing a notebook there to write stuff in. Take care all the females out there. =p To the guys going in soon, see you all inside. To those already POP, hope i don't see you all back in tekong.


Signing off,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home