Thursday, April 08, 2004

Dear Blog,

My first book out. Surprisingly not that excited during the day. Treated it as something like, "Day off ar? Okie lor." I think it is a waste of time. Book out one day, book in the other day.

Anyway, i've been fine. Delta is damn slack la. I can tell you that. It is damn slack and damn vulgar. The PC every sentence also got fuck and cock hair and this and that. Fuck la, like that surely will get influenced one. Wah cb... i just said fuck... knn la... dragon~!!!

Well, they gave us all a notebook and i sort of converted it into a diary. Started a diary writing frenzy in my platoon. Oh gosh... i am just trying to keep myself awake during lectures so i just write on the day's happenings and my feelings on some stuff la. Had lots of fun. Met lots of new friends. Surprisingly there are a lot of nice people. My buddy got an angkong on his back and hip each. And he is 23 years old. The other is a malay guy who is very guai, but got influenced by people such that while talking on the phone to his mum, he is damn polite and soft and stuff, and after that, he is like ccb and knn here and there. Haiz. See many new people, judged them. Aikland and De neng in my platoon. I love singing army songs. Everytime around 10 go toilet can see guys in their birthday suits. Didn't had a good start but things are definitely getting much much better. Had Nicholas Tan, one year my senior as my section commander, last time canoeing in cj. I am just going to put in my best, and if can then can, cannot then cannot. Scared about my chin ups. Got my wife. Love stripping her. =p

Actually it feels good being back home. I feel... more... relaxed. Don't have to fall in. Don't have to march everywhere. Don't have to tiam. Don't have to yes sergeant no sergeant.

Lots of things to share with everyone. But really tired to type them all out. It is really true that NS make boys real men. You see many more kind of people, those that can't climb 4 storeys to go to the toilet. Those that got awed by people who tell "lame" jokes and stick with them after that and idolise them. People who can't survive alone and form cliques and say bad things about others. People who are really desperate to go OCS.

You also see nice sergeants, and lousy sergeants, and fierce ones, and yandao ones, and cute ones. Always make me think and wonder why they act that way.

Okie la. I think that's all. Anyone free or bored just message me. I will check my phone whenever i am free, which is quite frequent. But i think will get tougher next week la. Usually from 10 to 1030 can give me a call if you wish to. If not i will just go and wash my clothes.


Yours,
Lah

PS: "Book out book out book out lo~!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home