Friday, June 11, 2004

Dear Blog,

Some thoughts for today ...

Sispec...

Hearing that even Eugene, our universal soldier and platoon 2nd best, got posted into Sispec, is a real comfort for me. Practically everybody got posted there. Heard only Yew Song and Xiao Han got into OCS. Met fred just now. After hearing what he and Gary said, maybe it will be better for me to be in Sispec. Furthermore, i don't think i am good enough. But still i will give my best, and let fate decides.

Day After Tomorrow...

I was laughing throughout the show. It was damn damn super hilarious. Machiam a comedy. For a Geography student to take all that in, it was really ridiculous. I never ever imagine typhoons and tornadoes to form like that. It just makes all of Mr Low's teachings wrong.

Justin...

Saw him after that at orchard MRT. Took the same train back. Was talking. Didn't realise he does speak with a Malaysian accent. The Justin i knew back in O1 was playful, and i thought insensible. After talking to him, he strikes me as someone matured, but playful. He knows what he wants, and he does set out to achieve them. He has determination and will, and knows when to be serious. Well... doesn't that prove my point that every matured person has a childish side?

Car...

I swear that the more they fault me for minor and unnecessary mistakes, the more defiant i will get. The next time my cousin doesn't use the car, i will drive... Haven't been rebellious for a long time i realised. It seems we all became sensible and good after JC. No more paikia stuff. No more of the no mores.


Best friend: Thanks for the present. I really like it. And thanks for the letter too. Though it sounded a bit too formal for me. Haha... Nice quote there also... It is indeed true that true friends can just sit around and not do anything, and just feel totally comfortable with one another.

PS: I shall name tomorrow Brothers' Day. I can't remember the last time that all of us watch a movie together. And we are going to do that tomorrow! Haha...


Yours,
Lah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home