Sunday, June 13, 2004

Dear Blog,

This year really isn't a good year. How many times have i seen my friends fallen into a depression state, all because of the same issue.

I strongly believe that a relationship is between 2 persons, each doing his/her own part, and coming together to solve any problems, and not doing things out of resentment or vengeness when all else fail. If a relationship isn't strong enought and cannot withstand problems that naturally arises, then there isn't anything to start with in the first place.

So many different kinds of problems, big and small, but definitely solvable.



Anyway, had an enjoyable day yesterday. Went school check out the new batch of councillors. Went for a ride in aaron's red merc which was almost too big to get out of the school gate. =p Picked up Mr Tan's son at YMCA. Went town to meet my bros. Billard. Best bet. Then to Esplanade for Flipside, The Tiger Lillies. Haven't watched a performance in a long time. Great experience. Then to Yf's house. Portugal 1 Greece 2. In between. No luck. Worms. Damn fun. One by one pengz. Reached home at 7.

Packed my stuff for tmr already.



Was thinking about some stuff...

Do couples have to see each other so often? Do they need each other's attention constantly? Must they talk to each other every night?

Yes of course it is important. But... if it comes to a day when she is no longer yours, won't you feel very lost? Especially when you have been so dependent on her to be there for you everytime. Isn't is more practical to just have her in your heart, and not expect anything much? Isn't that all that matter? Both of you can be at different corners of the world, but i believe total trust and confidence can still be given.

Sometimes, your gf nags at you and tells you not to club so much. But she still go clubbing. Do you feel shortchanged? Do you go clubbing secretly and with the mentality that since she's doing it, why can't you? But if you say, it is because of her that you stop your clubbing habits, then you do not want to curb yourself anymore because she's doing it too, then well... i guess you have every right to do so.

Anyways, everyone handles their problems differently.

I flipped open my diary during my BMT, and on the first page, before i actually started writing, i had written "Always look on the bright side of things" on it. Then i remember, i was very afraid of being let down, being hurt and not able to fulfil my aims. Then i changed my mentality. I didn't expect anything from anyone. I was all solo.

That was my mistake.

It created a dent in my ablity to interact with others. No more of that anymore.

Told best friend not to think so much, but me myself still thinks too much. Haha...

Have fun and take care...


PS: SISPEC -- Suffer In Silence Plus Extra Confinement


Yours,
Lah =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home