Saturday, March 27, 2010

I hope i don't feel like crap later after the run. Last year was bad. Zhang and I were both walking dead after the run.

Last night's episode of survivor invoked frustration in me cos Tyson was stupid enough to cause his own ousting in the tribe. And i believe this to be the major turning point in the season whereby should the rumours be true, Russell and Parvati will then go all the way to the finals. Imagine if Tyson had stuck to his vote, Russell would be gone, and then Parvati next. Not that i really know who Parv is and i think she's pretty hot, all the other survivors think she's as scheming and bad as Cirie, so that's pretty bad. I just loathe Russell. Previous season when he didn't win, that brought a bit of sympathy from lots of Americans ... well including me because he indeed played the best game, and was the mind behind everything.

BUT you CANNOT ever be arrogant. He was predicting who's voting for him and all that crap and when he didn't win, he couldn't take it and accept it. Indeed he played a good but LYING game, one has doubts over trust and his character. I definitely wouldn't vote for him if he had blindsided me.

Sorry for my biasness for Rob cos i've watched him in amazing race and his game in survivor this season is tops too. Ah damn ... hate to see him go ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home