Monday, April 26, 2010

I think I more or less understand now why I am taking it much more easier than previous sems.

My exams are so damn spaced out.

Whacking something for 4 full days is like the maximum i can go before i nothing else goes in anymore.

Last night I asked Stoke to give Chelsea a good match. Stoke gave them 7 goals.

And so my Liverpool friend told me that maybe that game against Liverpool has more hope, i thought long and hard about it and nothing really makes sense. Why would Liverpool want to win and then allow Man Utd to break their 18 titles record? It doesn't make any sense for them to win this game and save their already failed season with a 7th place finish regardless of whether they win or not and hand Man Utd that 19th title.

In all honesty, I think Rafa hates to let Alex win. They are like the archest of all enemies. Liverpool is definitely going to do a Stoke this weekend, and probably go 1 up better by losing 8-0.

Seriously, what else is there for Liverpool to play for? Pride? PUI!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home