Sunday, April 11, 2010

This is the last week of my official schooling life. Yet pretty much stoned over it. The thought of failing any module and not graduating struck me suddenly a few days back and honestly it made me REAL scared.

I looked back on this semester and reflected on what have i actually done. Well, i've done the bare necessities. Played A LOT but still manage to consistently hand in the required assignments. I supposed aside from the correctional mid terms which i didn't do too well, the rest are pretty decent.

I finished playing Heavy Rain yesterday. And being someone who doesn't see myself replaying games, i went to read up on the other possible endings. Very cool. There was even a hack cheat to get Madison all naked and walking around the room. But i couldn't manage to do it. Ethan's storyline felt a lot like the movie Saw. Norman's ARI device is way cool. And it's only towards the end when it ALL hits you. Like why the murderer did all that stuff. I was getting very much attached to the characters that i refused to let them die.

Because i cannot imagine an ending without them.

Sounds stupid but yeah. Always the optimist.

Moral issues brought out many thinking points and the suspense created by the sounds and music is excellent. My friend even commented should be made into a movie. I agree too. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home