Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A friend once said this ...
"It sucks the most when two people are so in love. But they refuse to let their love work for them."

Yeah ... it's very true. It sucks ... 你到底知道什么是爱吗?


Arggghhh. I can't believe I just rejected a job that's paying me 3.3k.

Haiz ... But I very seldom regret. =)

Anyway I just went for the pre-employment medical examination. I lost a lot of weight. =/ I didn't think I would. But having 2 meals a day won't do me any good. Can't wait for work to start so that I can have 3 meals or even 4 everyday.

And that blood test uncle drew like one whole tube of blood. =/ Been awhile since I lost so much blood.

I got my car washed today. =) But I've learnt that a white car is not what i will choose ever again. =/ The paintwork even though how often you clean it, will reveal stains that can only be removed through polishing. Ah oh well ...

These 2 weeks are gonna be exciting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home