Tuesday, September 14, 2010



Honestly, I am very disappointed that such a small task could not be fulfilled.

And it isn't for me at all.

But it's okay. I understand. The world is cruel.


So. Anyways, there have been too many breakups lately and seriously, it's all with long-term ones. I've been 'warning' all attached friends of mine of this and asking them to jiayou! If you are in one right now, get past this year k =)

AND GREAT NEWS!!!! i've got both offers. Both look terrific. But i know what i want already. =) No more dilemma!! Wheeee~

Very excited about the future. I've moved on and frankly, i wouldn't expect this a month ago. Believe it or not it's up to you.

To the friends out there who have been with me, cheering me up, talking to me, enlightening me, accompanying me just to waste time, meeting up with me, singing ktv with me, making plans with me till 3am at night, who gave me an avenue to turn to when i've got things to say or clarify, who were there just to make sure i am alright ... my most sincerest thank you. It has been a tough month (and also a fun one) for most of you. From the bottom of my heart, i appreciate all the little things that all of you have done, and I will always remember them.

I've taken awhile to write this and have postponed it a few times because i feel that i'm not ready, but i can safely say that it's all good now =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home